||North Kelidor, 4th century PKS
||Obsessive Record Keeper
||Couldn't Trust a Flea
||Who You Want
||Learn from Your Mistakes
||+1 Smarts when applied to a situation focused on another person
Jethriel Fors was an advisor of Edmund, Lord of North Kelidor. As advisor, he had control of a minor province and some castle staff. He used his resources to seek out the Machine, having discarded the superstitions of the common folk that the space station was a heavenly or magical omen. Instead he theorized it to be a construct he could reach if he found the right magical artifact; this line of investigation led him to a doorway into the Machine. After several months of study from outside it, the Machine unexpectedly pulled him in.
- Height: 5'7
- Weight: 67 kg
- Build: Lithe
- Hair: Dark brown, shoulder length
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Clothes: A brown surcoat with a black tunic over it, secured by a belt. A small silver insigna of the House North Kelidor is attached to the tunic. Over this he wears a large black cloak. Wears black cloth chausses and brown leather boots. Wears black gloves.
- Always taking in as much information as he can
- Can and will plot against you
- Paranoid and distrustful
- Even without the Psychic Identity the Machine provides, his cloak and its hood do much to obscure his appearance
- Plenty of his skin has been replaced by metal, particularly on his forearms and lower legs
- Initially cold, but "warms up to you"
- His warming up is actually just him figuring out what you like to gain your favor
- Appreciates fellow "sharp" seeming people and tends not to uphold his likability pretense when one-on-one with them
- Never shows worry, but doesn't use that to take a leadership role either